Take time to unwind in the comforting luxury accommodation of our beautifully appointed rooms
Your room at our 4-star lodge accommodation in Melkbosstrand near Cape Town - The Lodge - will exceed all your expectations of a home away from home. Choose from our 20 magnificently appointed accommodation including double rooms, each furnished in a contemporary colonial style, featuring elegant mahogany finishes and rich, plush fabrics in the American tradition. Each room overlooks our gorgeous, indigenous Fynbos gardens where Springbok can often be seen grazing.
**Who Else Wants A Better Rate? Call Us Now On 021 553 4653**
Perfect for corporate accommodation, golf estate accommodation or simply a holiday b&b near the beach situated on a golf estate with beautiful views of Table Mountain and the greens where Springbuck graze lazily. Only 25 minutes from Cape Town...perfectly positioned to explore the West Coast and the Cape Winelands.
|Deluxe Room||Luxury Room||Premier Room|
All our rooms offer a selection of thoughtful amenities for your comfort:
- - Satellite television featuring selected M-Net and hotel package DSTV channels
- - 24/7 High-Speed Internet Access
- - Bar-fridge
- - Choice of twin or king-size bed
- - Well-appointed bathroom en-suite with shower
- - Filter coffee maker, tea and instant coffee
- - Air-conditioning
- - Sunset Terrace Restaurant for dinner
- - Legends Bar for lunch
- - Continental breakfast daily
- - 18 hole Champion Links-style golf course
- - 2 tennis courts
- - Outdoor swimming pool
- - Fitness centre
- - Business hub with computers, high-speed internet and printer
- - 24hour access control and security
- - Secure parking
- - Laundry and dry-cleaning service
- - Elegant conferencing and function facilities at Atlantic Beach Golf Club
Rooms are available from 14h00 on the day of your arrival and must be vacated by 10h30 on the day of your departure.
Should you require an early arrival or a late departure, these can be arranged but are subject to availability. Please contact our management team to discuss your needs.